Monday, February 11, 2008

They Flow and Chart and Quink and Dink

My illness has moved straight for my lungs now. I can't cough through my throat but, with applied effort, I can get an immortal chest erupting cough. Can you say bad ass?

I have taken a Delsym and have 2 Theraflu strips and a large handfull of coughdrops to last me the day. I will probably get home late and will hopefully see Fuddy Meers tonight. I do have my doubts but you never know.

I almost got to stay home today, which I think is absolutely ridiculous. Mom was debating on letting me stay home. I'm in fucking college. It's not like people know I'm purposefully not attending class as soon as you drop me off on campus. Honestly, she doesn't know what I could do. I just find it funny (funny-sad) that she actually thinks she can still have a say-so as to whether I take off a sick day. And I have only missed my French class once (it was a food day. Of all the goddamn days to skip class, I sure know how to pick winners) and the rest of my classes, I have not missed a day. I'm on good terms with all my professors. But I have rehearsal today and for the rest of this long grift.

Update at 7:40 because the screen was still up

I'm staying home. I have no gag reflex and some of these coughs sound like I may hurl. It's dead attractive. I get all the boys down on their knees with palm fronds this way.

Yay. I get to email my professors, watch tv, study, be a shitty Nerevarine, and piss my mother off! I should totally get some brownie points.

I may update later. Or not.

No comments: