Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oui, Et Ta Tenue Est Completement Ridicule!

I attended all my classes today, only one third of them being against my will and wouldn't you know it, it's my French class. Forgive me for sounding like a rude, judgmental bitch even if I am but my teacher really lacks panache. She is as sweet as she can be but Noah, my last professor, had spunk, color, pizzazz, and used colorful language. He has visible emotions, he showed interest- he wrote his dissertation on French war films. The man is a genius who likes to sit with me, other students of his, and my friends, have a smoke, chat, and come to our New Years Party. I think this is unbelievably awesome. Dr. Hoyt, however, can smile until the cows come home but it gives me no motivation to work in her class. I need someone who visibly seems smarter than me to intimidate me into a job well done. Like Karen Robinson does to me on a daily basis…

Rehearsal was abnormally short today. I was there for about 45 minutes until they told the girls to leave. I have more rehearsal tomorrow and then I can go see Fuddy Meers.

So after my short run, I went over to Case's with Bethany and we talked in the car completely in French and cursed at drivers. Wiping your ass with silk has never been so much fun.

Whence I returned to my home, I found my mother downstairs in the basement going through old clothes. There were some clothes she got me when I was younger that I hated and never wore. I tried them on now, mind you 8 or 9 years later, and love them. Some of the clothes I wore back then don't fit me now because they're too big. In comparison to what I look like now, I was a fat kid. But now I have clothes from when I was like 11 that I still fit into. I also got a pair of my mom's old jeans that were a size six 20-25 years ago. They fit perfectly but sizes have changed a lot (increasing). Today's size 4 was a lot bigger than 1983's size 4.

I'm done for the night. Need my sleep. Night night.

No comments: