Thursday, January 17, 2008

Gregory Peck My Eyes Out

I woke up at seven today and was forced to go with my stepdad to school at 7:20. Joy of all joys. I walked around in the cold, pissing down slush and water with the wind billowing under my skirt and was quickley reminded of why I tell people I hate snow. I don't inherently hate snow itself; I hate the aftermath.

Emberlea and I walked to Waffle House for breakfast and she paid which was nice because I'm becoming incresely poorer as of late. I need to make money very soon or my nicotine addiction will have to be curbed. And then I went back to campus and read my assignment for English, worked on my paper for Voice and Articulation, went to class and putzed around. I talked Karen in her office for about 10- 15 minutes. I got my books yesterday so I'll be able to do a lot better in all my classes.

I watched Moby Dick starring Gregory Peck today in rehearsal. He's one fiery Ahab. It's ok. Wasn't a cinematic masterpiece.

Had cake. Now have heartburn. A demain!

No comments: