Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Trees Are Coming at Midnight

Four in the goddamn morning is a fantastic way to start blogging. So far 2 Cherry Cokes, a Mountain Dew, a Dr. Pepper, and roughly an entire pot of coffee have coursed through my blood stream (or are currently tunneling through my veins) and I am very very awake. Whereas I could have stayed out all night with friends, listened to bad music, and probably somehow ending up in Peducka, Kentucky, I ended the night on a high note and headed home to where the internet could perhaps prove to be more entertaining. Yay for me that it was and gives me an excuse to blog.

Nothing performance wise, yet. I have watched a few movies, though: Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanimo Bay, Full Metal Jacket, and A Funny Thing Happened on My Way to the Forum.

H&R was hilarious, with racist slander abound and a plenty. Lots of tits and vag, to which I'm not partial to, but I'm sure the Jailbait Trio who probably snuck in and were sitting next to me and Chris enjoyed every minute of it, only to discover they had their first wet dreams that night the next morning.

Full Metal Jacket- one of my favorite Kubrick's so far. Dark humor as well as verbal abuse that would make me piss my uniform were I in the Corp. "I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around." Fucking hysterical. But it was slightly disturbing because I thought that maybe Gomer would come out happy in the end and I was sadly corrected. And the part where the guy has a Polaroid taken of him and the dead Vietnam soldier is a little unsettling. But all in all, the movie was great. Plus Adam Baldwin is in it and I will watch anything Jayne Cobb is in.

Forum was great because of Zero Mostel and his nasty-ass teeth. And Buster Keaton was in it. Who knew?

It;s been an eventful day of me driving Satan to hell and back to be a good Samaritan, bettering my Karma, and driving 2 automatic cars in one day, which, boy howdy, took some getting used to. I think I'll go burn one and go to bed.

Adieu, adieu to you and you and you.

No comments: