Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Leevee Pieces

hAPPY jULY TO ALL.

Maybe I'll get out of that so my post doesn't look like a ransom note. Peachy.

So I've discovered a solution to my lack of energy whilst blogging. I love to blog; it's incredibly therapeutic. I get to write out jokes that I tell people all the time, I get to formulate opinions, and I get to actually express them free of interruption. Thus, writing is an extremely cathartic experience every time I do it. Well, as long as the content differs from what I last wrote. I find before any blog post (except for this one oddly enough), I always write up a rough draft. I write minuscule hieroglyphics on yellow legal pads for an entire page getting everything out. I proofread it to perfection, I add, I subtract, I multiply and divide and pretty soon it's ready for my fingers to type it out and execute the same proofreading regimen. But at that point, I don't want to. I'm so burnt out on that story that it lacks pop or "za-za zoo."

Although, I have said to myself, "You did do a lot of work on this. You should post it on your blog for other people to read!"

Then my eyes roll up to my brain: "Don't wanna. Not gonna."

Then my brain threatens to aneurysm and I drag my obligated self to the computer chair to recreate a snappy blog entry with a witty title that would get Oscar Wilde to give me free absinthe.

But in lieu of my laziness conquering every other possible energy I have, my wonderful father is going to send me a laptop. Albeit, it is a little older than most of the models I've used, I hear tale that it does in fact work. Another thing I plan on doing is uploading more videos and stuff of me because I personally love video blogs and I write songs and love to act like a moron for everyone to watch. I have to give a little purpose to the actor inside of me who won't be able to breathe should I choose to be an English major.

This laptop should arrive in about a week, I'd say. I have to figure out all the wireless aspects, how to use the thing, and slew of foreign terms that come with the world of portable computers. Should be darn exciting and I should be able to blog a lot better when I'm all abreast!

Until then, sit tight and await snazzy changes!

No comments: